Monday 7 October 2013

50 Facts About Me

Thought I would do a 50 facts about me blog as a way for people to get to know me. It's actually really hard to sit down and think about these. I was going to do 25 but it turns out I can actually ramble on and I could have done more than 50 in the end!

1.  I can’t whistle

2. Night time is my favourite smell

3.  I am 25 years old

4. Sunflowers are my favourite flower

5. When I am sad I listen to Disney songs. Actually I listen to Disney songs whatever my mood

6. Pancake day is my favourite day of the year. I will eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner

7. I don’t like chocolate

8. I bite my nails

9.  I really love dates, prunes and figs

10. When I was 8 I convinced all my friends that I had written the lyrics to the song ‘Eternal Flame’

11. I hate being alone. I can’t be on my own for more than a few hours before I start to feel funny

12. I am terrified of birds – this is called Ornithophobia. My friends all think it’s hilarious.

13.  I once managed to convince a friend I was Portuguese for a year

14. My favourite colour is purple

15.  I am appalling at Maths. I struggle to add 2 + 2 if put on the spot. It’s sad but true

16. I love rollercoasters

17. One of my biggest regrets in life was giving up horse-riding

18. I lived in Cardiff for 2 years and it was the best time of my life

19.  My dream job is to work in PR/Events although I wouldn’t mind being a published author

20. Warthogs are my favourite animal. It’s just the way the run, it’s too cute

21. I have a scar on my eyebrow from when I was 5 and fell onto my dolls house chimney and part of my eyebrow has never grown back

22. I am very allergic to mosquito bites and will swell up at alarming proportions if bitten

23. I’ve never been in a limo

24. I won’t dive into a swimming pool because I am terrified of snapping my neck on the bottom

25. I don’t really like tea that much and I never dunk my biscuits!

26. I sucked my thumb until I was 10

27. I have had 5 braces as a result of the above but they never sorted out my bottom teeth which are still a bit crooked

28. I have 2 younger brothers

29. I kept a diary for 11 years (2001 – 2011) and have just started it up again

30. I lived in Portugal for 8 months when I was 18

31. I have never broken a bone

32. I have kept a blog for 3 years and I love it

33. I love travelling

34. I am studying part time to get my degree in English Literature

35. I live in London which has been my dream since I was 5.

36.  When I was 8 years old I really wanted to be a catwalk model

37. I never wear jeans

38. I want to get married in a church even though I am not religious

39. I met my boyfriend at Glastonbury

40. I have gone to the toilet in the same cubicle as Charlotte Church

41. I love sour sweets. I am constantly on the look out for the sourest sweet out there

42. I dropped out of college to move to Portugal and I don’t regret it at all

43.  I have really good reflexes

44. I wear hardly any make-up even when I going ‘ out out’. I only wear eyeliner,  occasionally mascara and lipstick.

45. I am going grey already. I pull a new grey hair out every week

46. I can’t stand marmite but my boyfriend loves it and I won’t let him kiss me if he’s eaten it

47.  I can’t drive

48. The smell of coffee makes me feel really ill

49. I hate spicy food. I just don’t get it. Why would you ruin a meal by making it so hot it burns your mouth?!

50. I love to sing. Especially at my boyfriend. Really loudly. 

There we have it, feel like you know me better?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment