Tuesday 24 June 2014

Pay Day Mad - Shopping Haul

So as usual pay day has come and I have gone a little bit shopping mad and spent all my money. OOPS :/

I was trying to make myself feel better as it's Glastonbury tomorrow and I am not going for the first time in years and it's making me cry a little bit inside.

It also gives me an excuse to show you all my purchases!

I don't know if I've mentioned but I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY IN 3 WEEKS! It coincides very nicely with Sale season which means I can buy even more things!

Dorothy Perkins

As usual DP manages to drain my bank account...


 Tropical Bird Dress - £12 in the sale - I thought this would be quite nice to throw on over a bikini
 

Port Cami Maxi Dress - £10 in the sale - I love the colour of this dress and you can never have enough maxi dresses
 

Tropical Printed Skirt - £10 in the sale - Nothing screams HOLIDAY like a tropical print
 
 
Rose Palazzo Trousers - £20 in the sale - These are the most beautiful trousers in the whole entire world. I'm doing to wear them with a light blue cami top.
 

Hawaian Joggers - £24 - Are these a bit loud? I couldn't decide if they were fantastic or a bit much!
 
 
George - Asda
 
I have never shopped in George before but when I was reading the Metro this morning they were advertising a lovely fringed white lace kimono which is just what I've been after. Unfortunately everyone else seemed to have the same idea as by the time I went to buy it they had sold out of my size HOWEVER I found some other gorgeous things.
 

Floral Full Midi Skirt - £14 - I love floral and I love midi length so this is perfect!

Swimsuit - £6 - Perhaps not the most exciting but you can't beat a plain black swimsuit sometimes

 

Moda Floral Maxi Skirt - £14 - Another floral skirt, I sense a theme.... 
 
 
Swimsuit - £12 - This is a lot of fun and very colourful. George had quite a few nice swimwear bits in 
 
New Look
 
With over 100 kimonos available at the moment New Look is where you want to be for all your kimono needs. I finally found a white fringed one here after the disappointment of George.
 

Cream Lace Tassal Kimono - £16.99 - I just love kimonos, they are perfect for throwing over a swimsuit at the pool

White Gladiator Sandals - £17.99 - A summer essential!
 
That's it for now but I need to have a quick look in Primark at the weekend to get some 'essential' bits ie. cheap cami tops.
 
I hope you have enjoyed seeing what I bought, and try not to judge me too harshly for spending all this money - I am in a whole heap of sadness due to my absense from Glasto 2014. I know what will cheer me up......I still haven't been to ASOS, H&M or Zara!
 
C xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment