Thursday 28 August 2014

IKEA Home Haul

So I was a little bit naughty and spent a little bit too much money but IKEA have just got their new catalogue in and you know I can't resist spending money on 'stuff'!

I thought I would share my spoils with you (Click the yellow text to be linked through and don't blame me if you end up spending money):

First up is this gorgeous big yellow bowl, the yellow will go beautifully in my kitchen and it's just perfect for salad giant bowls of cereal...

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90234863/?query=90234863

He has two little friends in the same range, great for dips and nuts and general cluttering of my house.


I decided that what we needed most in the world were two more trays for us to have. I really want one with little legs on so I can eat breakfast in bed but in the meantime these will do!


So I don't really have anywhere for these to go but I just cannot get enough of the grey/yellow colour palette at the moment so I snapped two of these up.

Cushion cover - £9 and I got these cushions to cover!


Next up - gravy jug/milk jug/wine jug? Regardless of what I will use it for it's a pretty good jug at that with a big fat bottom.

I am loving putting all of my food stuffs into jars at the moment. I think it looks much nicer that way rather than sitting in my cupboard. What else could I do then but buy more of them to try and find space for on my worktops! He's a good 'un for spaghetti!



So next up I got these 4 amazing geometric glasses. For some reason they aren't available on the website but there were definitely loads in store so maybe they just haven't got round to putting them on, or perhaps they are end of line. I'm waffling. They are awesome. Enough said.

Drinking glass - £1.80

Another item to not make it on to the website are these egg cup holders. Again tying in with the yellow kitchen theme they look like mini drinking goblets!

Egg Cup - £1.50

What is a trip to IKEA without buying a candle!? A not just any candle...a grey one....



I wish I'd bought more of these to be honest but for now I just have a Cara plate and a Leigh plate. The colour and pattern of them is just gorgeous, they are slightly more grey in real life, this picture doesn't do them justice.


I got the deep bowls from the same range as well. I should have bought more! Not that I needed to spend any more money.



So there you have it boys and girls, I spent too much money, I have no idea where I'm going to put everything and Leigh hates me because I'm making him go halves on the bill. But I have lots of shiny new IKEA stuff so everything is ok!

C xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment