Wednesday 10 June 2015

Glastonbury O.O.T.F

I am back again this year for my O.O.T.F (Outfit of the Festival). This happens to be one of my most popular posts and also one of my favourites to do as I LOVE shopping and I love sharing my finds with you guys even more!

After a year away from Glastonbury I cannot help but get overly excited about the festival that means so much to me and with only a couple of weeks to go I need to think about packing my bag soon (and then repacking with less items in it!).

SO without further ado here are the outfit choices for Glasto 2015!

Wednesday

As always Wednesday is travel day and I don't know about you but I only ever want to be comfortable when I'm travelling. For this purpose I picked up some on trend print trousers, which I will wear with a black t-shirt. I know from experience that any top you wear normally becomes a little bit sweaty after carrying a heavy backpack so I want something to hide that!


Thursday

The 'getting to explore and drink' day. Every one is starting to gear up for the weekend and people are still arriving and settling in. I'm going for a dress (because I'm hoping for sun!) to lounge around in and hopefully start topping up my tan in!


Friday

There is going to be a whole lot of jumping around when I see the Foo Fighters on Friday night which only means a dress might not be ideal so I'm braving it once again, the only time I wear them, shorts. These ones are gorgeously crocheted and I will be wearing them with a baggy white T during the day to keep it slightly more casual before changing into something a little more glam for the evening.



Saturday

Second day of music and I am planning on going full glam with this gorgeous little dress. I have suddenly remembered that I am a BIG fan of off the shoulder, reminiscent of my younger days when I used to wear little gypsy tops. I'll be spending the day watching George Ezra, Years & Years, Pharrell and Kanye so will be in the party spirit!


Sunday

I'm not normally a denim girl but I saw a dress when I was in Primark that I loved! Unfortunately it is not this dress as I cannot find it online but it is similar to the one below with a crotchet neckline and will scale up the festival chic when paired with a white crocheted jacket. What better thing to wear but 70's denim when singing to Lionel Richie on a Sunday afternoon.


 Dress and Jacket

Accessories 


I am trying terribly hard not to over pack this year so will be sticking to what you see here, plus leggings and a big jumper for the evening. As usual I am overcome with excitement and counting down the days! Hurrah!

C x

No comments:

Post a Comment